Open Corporate or Government Accounts
AllianceSupply.com gladly accepts purchase orders from small to large companies, educational institutions, US government agencies and all businesses (upon credit approval). You can e-mail, fax or submit your order online through the normal checkout procedure and select "Purchase Order #”.
Please review the general instructions below to submit a purchase order:
1. Build a shopping cart and checkout as if you were paying with a credit card. Click on “Secure Checkout”
2. At step of the checkout process at the word "Credit Card" or "Purchase Order #”, select “Purchase Order #” and enter purchase order number.
4. Click on "Place Order" (this submits order to us awaiting Purchase Order) and printout confirmation.
5. Please send your Official Purchase Order (P.O) to us by e-mail or fax.
6. Your order will ship immediate after we received your official P.O.
7. An invoice with Net 30 terms will be sent via e-mail or fax to you after the product shipped.
My Super Store
At Alliance(Supply).com, we do so much more than offer supplies. We reduce cost. We carry over 200,000 Industrial, Janitorial and Office supplies from over 1000 brand manufactures. We pride ourselves on providing quick delivery. We have over 45 warehouses strategically located across the continental US enabling us to expedite delivery of your order, including next-day shipping to the 48 contiguous United States.
We made the Alliance between Industrial Supplies, Janitorial Supplies & Office Supplies in one location, easy and convenient shopping. Our philosophy is save time and money for our customers.
Alliance Supply is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Certified from State of SC, and your business may qualify for an income tax credit of $50,000 based on our minority business status, tax credit up to $50,000 in a single year.
MBE - $50,000 Tax Credit
Alliance Supply is also Certified from National Minority Supplier Development Council (Carolina MSDC / NMSDC).
Please consult with your professional accountant regarding your possible tax credit and contact us if you need a copy of certificates.
Sales tax is added to all orders delivered in SC & CA states. Sales tax will not be added to orders shipping to all other states. Please consult with your professional accountant regarding your possible tax liability.
Alliance Supply accepts tax exempt orders submitted from all organizations with a valid Tax Exempt certificate. If your business is tax exempt, please let us know prior to order and we need a tax exempt certificate from you prior processing your order. Your tax exempt certificate must be included or faxed along with your order form. If payment is by check, please mail this in with the order form and tax exempt certificate.
Government Purchase Orders
We try to make it easy for all government agencies and departments to place orders with us (schools, military, universities, city departments, etc.). The following information should help you with obtaining approval to place an order with our company and in generating the associated purchase order. We do not require a credit application from true government entities, but do require it from outside logistics companies. The following information is for government agencies only. Alliance Supply D&B (DUNS) # 627173854; CAGE/NCAGE Code# 63FR5; CCR Registration: Active; ORCA Registration: Active
Business Purchase Orders
- Business purchase orders will be accepted only after providing at least (3) approved credit references and the credit references are reviewed and approved by Alliance Supply.
- Please be sure to include the full billing and shipping address on your purchase order. We prefer that you include a contact name, e-mail address and phone number. This should clearly be stated on the purchase order or cover letter.
- If you include an email address on your purchase order, we will email an order receipt/confirmation to that email address, which will let you know that we have received your purchase order and have processed it. This will also allow you to check/confirm the accuracy of your order.
- If you don't have a formal purchase order form, you may write a letter on company letterhead itemizing your request. The letter must be signed and dated by a company representative authorized to bind the company financially.
- We gladly accept Net 15 and Net 30 business purchase orders.
- We are happy to provide you with an official quote so that you can easily generate your business purchase orders.
- Please be sure to include the Product Names, Item # (Part Number), Quantity of each, Shipping Address, E-Mail Address & Phone Number so that we may provide you with an accurate price quote.
- In our effort to "Go Green", we prefer to send invoices electronically.
- We accept all major Credit Cards, Pay Pal, Google Checkout, Wire Transfer, P-Card and Check for payment.
Quick Order Form
If you have an account with us, it is very easy to order through our web site regularly, submit your regular orders through our “Quick Order Form” and click “Add Selected Items” to the cart then click on “Secure Checkout” and then select "Purchase Order #” as your method of payment, Done. We will contact you, if necessary.
Contact our Sales Team
If you have any questions or comments regarding the placement of a company or government purchase order, if you need our W-9 for internal account setup, please give us a call; 1-864-641-1000 or e-mail; sales[@]alliancesupply.com or fax; 1-866-334-0956
We glad to open new Business 2 Business or Government Accounts for you, please fill out our Contact Us page, we will contact you soon.
A GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Alliance Supply.com, we are committed to providing our Customers with a great online shopping experience. You can shop in comfort knowing that we acknowledge and respect your privacy and security.
Thank you so much for your business!